Invest in Southern Spain
Invest in Southern Spain?
There are a number of reasons why Andalucia is such a popular location to purchase properties as a holiday home or investment…
• Service – For over 40 years, Spain has excelled in providing non-residents with the same level of services and quality that they experience in their native country. The Spanish Costa’s cater for Northern Europeans unlike other overseas locations.
• Tourism – Spain continues to be the number 1 destination for European holiday makers and is now leading the residential tourism market. A major initiative to attract cruise ship tourists has been undertaken with the redevelopment of Malaga port and a proposed 400million€ investment into Marbella port by the new Qatari owner of Malaga football club.
• Infrastructure – Excellent network of motorways, new high speed train service to Madrid & Barcelona and a € 730 million expansion to the regional airport in Malaga. In 2011 Ryanair alone added 17 new destinations from Malaga airport.
• Planning & Legislation – Recent issues arising from corruption within the local town halls are being comprehensively dealt with by the new & revised planning guidelines
• Climate – The Costa del Sol has the best climate in the whole of Europe, with an incredible 325 days of sunshine each year.
• Culture – Andalusia has got a huge range of historical and modern cultural highlights. People can find uncountable castles as quiet witnesses of centuries with arabic and roman influence. Museums and Theaters can be found in nearly every small town as well as the local “Ferias” – the annual town and village festivals with live acts, flamenco shows and traditional spanish food and wine.
The famous easter processions attract millions of tourists every year.
• Lifestyle – From the blue rated beaches, to the array of shopping centres right through to the abundance of restaurants, bars and clubs, the Costa del Sol has something for everyone.
• Sporting Activities – A fast growing leisure industry comprising of golf, water sports and adventure tourism has fuelled the local economy
Last but not least, property prices have taken a massive drop in the last 3 years and banks, developers and sellers are currently facing up to the realisation that massive discounts must be applied.
click here to contact us and get the best investment opportunities